We pride ourselves of delivering the best service that is all about having an excellent team of local talent on a global scale.
– Paola Saad is an effective business development professional and skilled event planner.
– She has hosted international corporations, civic groups, foreign dignitaries and high-level government agencies.
– She is able to address a growing demand to facilitate trade and create easier access between Canadian and Brazilian markets in variety of sectors.
– Masters degree in Business Administration and Marketing from the University of Liverpool, UK; Post-graduate Specialization in Public Relations from Ryerson University; and an Honors B.A. in Economics from the University of Toronto.
– Former director on the Board of the United Nations Association in Canada, Toronto Region, as Chair of Event Planning (3 years); a board member and past-president of Grupo Brasil, the Brazilian Association in Ontario (2 years); and a member of the University of Liverpool Canadian Association of Students Alumni (ULCASA).
– Civil Engineer with MBA Finance on IBMEC and MBA in Executive Management on FDC
– André Carvalho was a executive in the national financial market for over 20 years.
– He has dedicated great part of his career to international financial institutions (USA, Germany and Netherlands).
– In the past 11 years, he headed important operations of financing, debt structuring, IPO among others, in one of the most solid banks of the country in this segment (ITAU BBA).
– Luisa is a trained lawyer and our in-house research and matchmaking specialist in Mandala Group São Paulo location.
– Luisa thrived at the Brazil-Canada chamber of commerce in Toronto, where she assisted Brazilian Companies in developing marketing strategy on how to penetrate the Canadian market.
– In this role she was vital in fostering the bilateral relationship between Brazil and Canada.
– Marcelo Nogueira was responsible for the planning, selection process and training of over 10,000 employees in Brazil and around the world.
– Extensive experience in corporate events, customer care and quality auditing.
– Marcelo has a HR Administration from (FAAP), Customer Service Marketing from FGV and Product Marketing to Premium AAA Customers from ESPM.
– As Mandala Group’s Operation Manager Mariana heads research for all projects, and is also gifted in making connections. She has over 10 year in experience in various organizations – a personable, experienced and creative professional who combines strategic thinking with an extraordinary vision to convey value to clients and their organizations.
– At Mandala Group, working directly with the President – her responsibilities include strategic alliances, client relations, finance, contract negotiation, planning, research and project management.
– Mariana holds a bachelor Degree in Law – with a post-graduate degree in International Law, as her focus is to work in the field of the International Business- especially between Brazilian and Canadian companies. In 2015, she graduated in a Post- Graduate Certificate in Business Leadership and Management at Seneca College.
– Public relations and marketing professional with international experience in the communications field, including a background in journalism.
– Sidronio Henrique worked in government and corporate environments in Brazil, with proven successful track record in strategic planning, preparation of events, proposals, reports and analysis.
– He worked for the International Area of the Secretariat for Social Communication of the Presidency of the Republic of Brazil.