Connect people who aim to expand business abroad.
Be recognized as the best international business connector for organizations that want to grow beyond its current borders.
• Be passionate and determined to make a difference
• Provide WOW Service & Solutions
• Be creative and open minded with a fun vibe
• Build open and honest relationship
• Embody every project
• Do more with less
• Embrace and drive change
We deliver creative solutions through our robust network and personalized service.
Our team of multilingual consultants and industry experts provide innovative solutions that meet, and exceed, clients’ expectations.
We keep overhead low, flexibility high and focus on forging relationships that yield results.
We pride ourselves of delivering the best service that is all about having an excellent team of local talent on a global scale.
– Paola Saad is an effective business development professional and skilled event planner.
– She has hosted international corporations, civic groups, foreign dignitaries and high-level government agencies.
– She is able to address a growing demand to facilitate trade and create easier access between Canadian and Brazilian markets in variety of sectors.
– Masters degree in Business Administration and Marketing from the University of Liverpool, UK; Post-graduate Specialization in Public Relations from Ryerson University; and an Honors B.A. in Economics from the University of Toronto.
– Former director on the Board of the United Nations Association in Canada, Toronto Region, as Chair of Event Planning (3 years); a board member and past-president of Grupo Brasil, the Brazilian Association in Ontario (2 years); and a member of the University of Liverpool Canadian Association of Students Alumni (ULCASA).
– Civil Engineer with MBA Finance on IBMEC and MBA in Executive Management on FDC
– André Carvalho was a executive in the national financial market for over 20 years.
– He has dedicated great part of his career to international financial institutions (USA, Germany and Netherlands).
– In the past 11 years, he headed important operations of financing, debt structuring, IPO among others, in one of the most solid banks of the country in this segment (ITAU BBA).
– Luisa is a trained lawyer and our in-house research and matchmaking specialist in Mandala Group São Paulo location.
– Luisa thrived at the Brazil-Canada chamber of commerce in Toronto, where she assisted Brazilian Companies in developing marketing strategy on how to penetrate the Canadian market.
– In this role she was vital in fostering the bilateral relationship between Brazil and Canada.
– Marcelo Nogueira was responsible for the planning, selection process and training of over 10,000 employees in Brazil and around the world.
– Extensive experience in corporate events, customer care and quality auditing.
– Marcelo has a HR Administration from (FAAP), Customer Service Marketing from FGV and Product Marketing to Premium AAA Customers from ESPM.
– As Mandala Group’s Operation Manager Mariana heads research for all projects, and is also gifted in making connections. She has over 10 year in experience in various organizations – a personable, experienced and creative professional who combines strategic thinking with an extraordinary vision to convey value to clients and their organizations.
– At Mandala Group, working directly with the President – her responsibilities include strategic alliances, client relations, finance, contract negotiation, planning, research and project management.
– Mariana holds a bachelor Degree in Law – with a post-graduate degree in International Law, as her focus is to work in the field of the International Business- especially between Brazilian and Canadian companies. In 2015, she graduated in a Post- Graduate Certificate in Business Leadership and Management at Seneca College.
– Public relations and marketing professional with international experience in the communications field, including a background in journalism.
– Sidronio Henrique worked in government and corporate environments in Brazil, with proven successful track record in strategic planning, preparation of events, proposals, reports and analysis.
– He worked for the International Area of the Secretariat for Social Communication of the Presidency of the Republic of Brazil.
MBA in Project Management ( PMP) from Fundação Getúlio Vargas and MBA in Corporate Communication Management from Funiversa- Universidade Católica de Brasília. Bachelor inTourism (Upis).
Susane holds 15 yrs experience in Project Management, Communication and Business Strategy in international and national corporations.
She also lived in Toronto for some years and worked for Canadian companies in Brazil. Her career was developed in the National Confederation of Industry, Kinross Gold corp (CAN), Rio Tinto Minerals(ENG), TIW-elemig and Telenorte Celular (CAN), Hospital Locomotor Sarah Kubstcheck.
She coordinated various projects in the Brazilian industry field as Innovation, Environment and Social responsibility, Competitiveness, Small business programs, Design, Mining, Education and Health.
Susane is a creative and very focused professional who combines planning and strategic communication with team working and innovation to bring the best results to her partners and organizations.
Since 2013 she has been working as a Project Manager Consultant for the National confederation of industry ( CNI), SENAI, SESC, Sebrae, World bank, Israel embassy and others.